PEP Housing is a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing limited-income seniors access to affordable, quality housing with supportive services and advocacy.
About the Company
We are a well-established non-profit corporation dedicated to providing limited-income seniors access to affordable quality housing with supportive services and advocacy. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
We offer a total rewards package, to include: competitive compensation; health and welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, LTD, etc.); retirement savings plan; work-life benefits (paid vacation and holidays); career development opportunities through mentorships and continuing education programs and a great working environment with professional growth prospects.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Current Positions Available
If you have questions on any of the positions below please contact us.
Maintenance Technician - Full & Part Time
Company Name: PEP Housing
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Position Type: Full- and Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Location(s): Petaluma and Vacaville
Pay Range: $25-30/hr., DOE
Maintain PEP Housing’s high standards in order to constantly present our properties in outstanding condition and to provide residents with a safe, secure, and well-maintained living environment. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Daily, weekly, and monthly tasks associated with janitorial and maintenance duties such as apartment rehabs, power washing, emptying trash, cleaning various areas of the property, and repair of the overall properties and individual resident units.
• Complete apartment turnovers within the established time frame and to organizational standards.
• Assist with monthly and or annual maintenance of fire extinguishers, smoke/heat detectors, and sprinklers.
• Work with on-site managers to maintain properties, responding to their needs.
• Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies at each property. Interior and exterior painting as needed.
• Develop reliable knowledge of all utility routing and cut-offs of water, sewer, gas, electrical, telephone, and TV cable at all properties.
• Additional information in job description/application