PEP Housing is a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing limited-income seniors access to affordable, quality housing with supportive services and advocacy.
About the Company
We are a well-established non-profit corporation dedicated to providing limited-income seniors access to affordable quality housing with supportive services and advocacy. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
We offer a total rewards package, to include: competitive compensation; health and welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, LTD, etc.); retirement savings plan; work-life benefits (paid vacation and holidays); career development opportunities through mentorships and continuing education programs and a great working environment with professional growth prospects.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Current Positions Available
If you have questions on any of the positions below please contact us.
Residential Property Manager - Part Time
Company Name/Location: PEP Housing/Ukiah, CA
Job Title: Residential Property Manager
Position Type: Part Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Assigned PEP Housing Property
The Residential Property Manager is responsible for oversight of the daily operations of the apartment complex.
Company Name/Location: PEP Housing/Petaluma, CA
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Position Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Pay Range: $22-25/hr., DOE
Location: Petaluma, CA
Maintain PEP Housing’s high standards in order to constantly present our properties in outstanding condition and to provide residents with a safe, secure, and well-maintained living environment. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Daily, weekly, and monthly tasks associated with janitorial and maintenance duties such as apartment rehabs, power washing, emptying trash, cleaning various areas of the property, and repair of the overall properties and individual resident units.
• Complete apartment turnovers within the established time frame and to organizational standards.
• Perform janitorial duties in common areas, i.e., bathrooms, common rooms, laundry area, etc.
• Assist with monthly and or annual maintenance of fire extinguishers, smoke/heat detectors, and sprinklers.
• Work with on-site managers to maintain properties, responding to their needs.
• Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies at each property. Interior and exterior painting as needed.
• Develop reliable knowledge of all utility routing and cut-offs of water, sewer, gas, electrical, telephone, and TV cable at all properties.
• Additional information in job description/application
Housing Development Project Manager
Company Name/Location: PEP Housing/Santa Rosa, CA
Job Title: Project Manager
Position Type: Full Time, Exempt
Pay Range: $65-75/yr., DOE
The Housing Development Project Manager is responsible for originating, coordinating, and implementing all aspects of the development of affordable housing projects, which may include new construction, rehabilitation, re-syndications, and joint ventures with other developers. The HDPM is expected to manage a workload of multiple projects in a collaborative environment.
Resident Services Coordinator
Company Name/Location: PEP Housing/Petaluma, CA
Job Title: Resident Services Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time, Nonexempt
Pay Range: $24-28/hr., DOE
PEP Housing has been building community from the heart since 1978. We build and manage affordable housing for seniors living on fixed, limited incomes. Our residents live independently in a beautiful, safe place while aging with the grace and dignity deserved by all.
The Resident Services Coordinator serves as a resource for residents in need by being creative, flexible, professional, maintaining objectivity, avoiding emotional dependence, maintaining confidentiality, and recognizing and respecting individual differences. The person in this position assesses resident needs, identifies and links residents to appropriate services, and monitors the delivery of services.
An associate degree in human/social services is required (bachelor’s degree preferred); a minimum of three (3) years of experience working with older adults required. Must have certification with American Association of Service Coordination (AASC) or be willing to acquire certification within first year of employment. Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and implement resident services program utilizing property wide profile in AASC in assigned property/ies.
- Assess resident needs by updating intakes and assessments, identify and link residents to appropriate services, and monitor the delivery of services. These services may include setting up in-home assistance such as housekeeping, persona care, shopping and laundry. This may also include transportation, meals, and other support services.
- Create and sustain partnerships with community based social service providers, hospitals, health agencies, and other available resources to meet the needs of residents.
- Communicate with family members/representatives for emergencies, including visits to hospitals and at home.
- Provide and maintain current information on resources, services and benefit programs for the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Provide orientation to new residents.
- Handle disputes/misunderstandings between residents, and act as a liaison between staff and residents when requested.
- Report cases of suspected abuse to Adult Protective Services.
- Report hospitalizations and nursing home admissions and discharges using incident reporting to the Resident Manager and Property Management Coordinator.
- In crisis situations, i.e., fires, earthquakes, floods, etc., work cooperatively with all parties, i.e., property managers/staff, appropriate agencies, family; make referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Provide educational presentations for residents on aging issues, health and wellness and information on resources.
- Motivate active participation of residents in programs, activities and events in cooperation with other agencies.
- Maintain confidential resident files and required reporting in AASC in accordance with HUD guidelines.
- Represent PEP Housing at annual senior resource fair and other community events.
- Attend staff meetings, training and other meetings as required.
- May perform work outside normal business hours based on residents’ needs as necessary.
Full Job Description