PEP Housing is a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing limited-income seniors access to affordable, quality housing with supportive services and advocacy.
We are seeking an experienced individual with some background in construction and project management. We are a non-profit organization that builds and manages affordable housing for limited-income seniors in the Sonoma and surrounding counties.
- Day-to-day administrative duties such as: coordination of Development Department meetings; handling correspondence to banks, investors, the City, etc.; overseeing Warranty Correction Notices (WCN) and ensuring contractors address issues; manage invoices and budget associated with invoices; managing contracts to include ensuring all insurance documents are in place; research funding sources and policy changes; application preparation (RFPs, funding, vouchers, etc.); coordinate and correspond with development team, including architects, civil engineers and consultants.
- With assistance of the Director of Development, the Project Coordinator is responsible for financing, design and public approval issues for assigned projects in acquisition, pre-development, and construction phases.
- Assists in updating and maintaining project budgets, proformas, cash flow projections and construction schedules.
- Prepares financing applications to Federal, State, and local funding agencies, as well as due diligence to secure financing commitments.
- Serves as a research assistant to identify funding sources for projects.
- Project organization from budgets, start dates, directing flow of deliverables and supporting team through implementing communication channels, monitoring and reporting on project progress and coordinating completion dates.
- Prepares all types of loan draw requests and documentations for funders.
- Process change orders and warranty corrections.
- Present progress reports and problem resolutions to management.
- Evaluate and assess the results of projects.
- Implement and organize closing protocol with direct responsibility on tasks and accountability throughout different departments.
- Project Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor Degree and one to three years of construction and/or project experience preferred.
- Experience in affordable housing and/or construction preferred.
- Experience with California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (TCAC) and/or Federal Home Loan Bank’s Affordable Housing Program (AHP) preferred.
- Advanced computer skills required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.; project management software knowledge preferred.
- Excellent technical and organization skills; ability to collaborate and communicate technical and management issues to management.
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary; report writing, financial management and a “can-do” attitude is a plus.
- Willingness to learn through education and/or hands on training.
- Requires responsible and organized approach to managing projects.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must supply own vehicle, have a valid CA driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must comply with all applicable rules and regulations of PEP Housing and regulators/funders as appropriate.
About the Company
We are a well-established non-profit corporation dedicated to providing limited-income seniors access to affordable quality housing with supportive services and advocacy. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
Our employees are as important as our residents, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We offer a total rewards package, to include: competitive compensation; health and welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, LTD, etc.); retirement savings plan; work-life benefits (paid vacation and holidays); career development opportunities through mentorships and continuing education programs and a great working environment with professional growth prospects.
Qualified candidates can apply by emailing resumes to Sharonr@pephousing.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please email email@example.com with interest in employment opportunities.